Social Media Policy
Indian Health Care Jobs is an online job portal promoted by PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. that engages with its clients Healthcare job seekers and companies seeking the Healthcare talent via a number of public platforms including but not limited to the online media, social media and the internet. PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. is a socially responsible & ethically thoughtful organisation and therefore encourages a measure of discretion, a sense of responsibility, a healthy mutual respect and overall restraint in its social media interactions.
We encourage, our clients, Healthcare job seekers and members of the general public to connect with us and share their experiences without infringing on the sensibilities of others and engaging in any or defamatory statements. We welcome a healthy conversation, convergence & exchange of divergent views on our social media platforms, however guard against & actively discourage any irresponsible conversations. Such conversations, comments, statement, images etc., are liable to be removed and recommended for punitive action, as necessary.
Indian Healthcare Jobs makes every effort to monitor our social media channels to remain open, accommodative and healthy. And towards this we encourage you to read and abide by our Social Media Policy guidelines:
- Indian Healthcare Jobs reserves the ultimate right to edit or delete any comments or content deemed inappropriate. The following types of comments or content will be deleted by administrators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with Indian Healthcare Jobs.
- Comments that use foul language or "hate speech" (racial-, ethnic- or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory comments (viz., making negative personal comments about a fellow commenter) instead of just expressing a difference of opinion
- Content that violates copyright or that may be confidential
- Spam or marketing-related comments
- Users of Indian Healthcare Jobs Social Media platforms agree to abide by the Social Media Policies of the platform in question.
- Additionally, the users (by continuous usage of the platforms) agree not to post content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory or threatening or abuse intellectual property rights on Indian Healthcare Jobs’ social media profiles.
- Indian Healthcare Jobs reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any of your postings in its sole discretion.
- By submitting content to any Indian Healthcare Jobs’ social media page (wall posts, comments, photos, links, etc.), you understand that this information is publicly available, and that Indian Healthcare Jobs may use this information while communicating to its clients. If you do not wish to have your information published, please do not post the information.
- Other participants on social media channels may use your posted content beyond the control of Indian Healthcare Jobs and Indian Healthcare Jobs does not have the ability to monitor, intercept or otherwise remove your content from any web presence owned by another entity.