We, at 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.”, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any "Personal Information" you share with us. In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Indian Healthcare Jobs may collect any information, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access our online job portal. You may also require to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.indianhealthcarejobs.com on PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd’s behalf. PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' maintains its web sites and mailing lists. 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.’s behalf.
'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
We do not collect information about children unless Institutions request for any special projects or internships for students.. We believe that children should get their parent's consent before giving out personal information.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' communicate with you about offers from 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- 'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- " We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd.' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Disclaimer PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd., once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Please note the terms in this agreement may be modified or changes by PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. at any time. PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally. We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of personal information that we collect in some areas of our Site, depending on the services you use and local law, are:
Job related information
How Information is used
We use the information we gather on the web site for the purposes of:
- providing our services
- responding to any queries you may have;
- operating and improving the web site;
- fostering a positive user experience; and
- delivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employers
User's Consent to PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. to Use the Information
By registering with Indian Healthcare Jobs., by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
- to allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to contact you about PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates
- to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site; and
Information about you specifically
Indian Healthcare Jobs is a career site; we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work; or to facilitate other services to or by us.
For example, when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, we collect more specific personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, qualifications or career history.
If you choose to do so we may also retain sensitive information about you such as information about your membership in a professional or trade association or trade union.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the Web Site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible Web Site experience. When you grant us your permission, we will communicate with you regularly with tips, advice and survey information on using the PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. Web Site to maximize your career development. PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply log in to your My Indian Healthcare Jobs account and edit your account profile.
If you input your information on a co-branded registration page, such as that of a PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. and partner company-sponsored contest, then your information will be collected, used and becomes the property of both PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. and the partner co-sponsoring the contest. In that instance, PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the information that the partner company receives or how it is used.
If you do not provide us with the information sought in the required fields PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. may be limited in its ability to provide you with services.
Use and Disclosure of the Information we collect
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on new PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. opportunities, and additional job postings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Commitment. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a user of the Web Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Web Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Web Site.
An Important Note about Your Resume
We give you the option of putting your resume in our database.
When you create or post a resume to the Sites, that resume is stored in our searchable resume database. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to private or public.
You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers or recruiters. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product.
If you set your resume as private, it is not searchable by potential employers or other with access to our resume database. You may still use your resume to apply online to a job. If you do apply online to a job, your resume will be transferred to the relevant employer, who may retain a copy of your resume or distribute it to third parties. We cannot control their use or retention of your resume information.
If you set your resume as public, but want your contact information to be confidential, your resume will be searchable by potential employers, but we will hide your contact information and current company. You must also remove your contact information from your uploaded or copy and paste text resume. You should be aware that if you have a rare skill or job title, for example, it may still be possible for you to be identified even without your contact details being included. If you are worried about being identified, you should not include specific details by which you could be identified. If you use a confidential resume to apply to a job online, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information in order to contact you about your application.
If you allow your resume to be searchable without making it confidential, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume.
PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. has areas on the Web Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes, such as success stories for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the Web Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
PFHRC Services Pvt. Ltd. has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Moreover, one of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your resume and profile widely in order to maximize your career opportunities. Such an environment does present a risk that unauthorized third parties will view this data, so you should refer to our Security Center for additional information on conducting a safe job search. Further, your resume should not contain any sensitive data that you would not want made public. You should be aware that resumes may be monitored by your current employer.